Tilt makes it easy and free for groups to collect money—whatever you raise is what you keep. It’s perfect for parties, group funds, apparel and everything in between. Since no one gets charged unless the target ("tilt") amount is reached, you can pool money without any risk.
Tailgates, Social Budgets, Mixers, Formals
Dues, Vacation Houses, Gifts, Philanthropy
Rush Tanks, Game Day Tees, Koozies, etc
It was a close race, but Ole Miss took it with consistent week over week tilts.
1. University of Mississippi 127742 pts
2. University of Texas at Austin 122230 pts
3. Texas Tech University 120940 pts
4. University of Arizona 117940 pts
5. Arizona State University 109980 pts
6. Virginia Tech 109890 pts
7. Louisiana State University 106298 pts
8. Texas Christian University 97982 pts
9. University of Connecticut 96774 pts
10. University of Georgia 96308 pts
11. Bowling Green State University 92662 pts
12. University of Alabama 90234 pts
13. San Diego State University 88132 pts
14. Miami University - Ohio 87530 pts
15. Northwestern University 79480 pts
16. Northeastern University 78920 pts
17. Duke University 67260 pts
18. University of Maryland 60170 pts
19. University of Southern California 58280 pts
20. University of Florida 47800 pts
21. Wake Forest University 43420 pts
22. University of Pennsylvania 40620 pts
23. University of California at Berkeley 38890 pts
24. Lehigh University 36670 pts
25. Texas A&M University 30800 pts
26. Georgia Southern University 28910 pts
27. Johns Hopkins University 25530 pts
28. University of Virginia 24840 pts
29. University of New Hampshire 17330 pts
30. West Virginia University 17080 pts
Tilt is a group-funding platform that allows users to pool money simply and socially online for a collective goal. As the world's largest funding platform, we help people collect money for anything from bid day parties to political campaigns. We are based in sunny/foggy San Francisco, CA. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at tiltforsnoop at tilt dot com.
Tilt is FREE for all organizers who want to collect money with their groups, and FREE for all contributors using their debit card for payments. (Did we mention it’s FREE?) A standard 3% processing fee applies for credit cards.
The college accumulating the most points by December 31st, 2014 will host The Doggfather himself for a private DJ set. Each school will earn points by:
To display real-time results, we have set up a dynamic leaderboard that displays the results in terms of points accumulated by each school. To be eligible for the leaderboard and included in the display, each school must have at least 100 contributors from their campus.
Students at any qualified college that is based in one of the 50 states are welcome to enter.
The party will be held at a venue to be determined after the winning school is selected. (We’re not psychics!) The concert will be held before the close of the current school year ending June 2015.
Any active Tilt organizers or contributors on the winning campus will be able to attend the concert for free. If there are remaining spots for the concert beyond the Tilt userbase, other students at the winning campus will be able to purchase tickets via Tilt.
Of course! Read the rules and regs here.
Send ‘em to tiltforsnoop at tilt dot com